Color Symbolisms and meanings
Giving Flowers is a common gesture in many occasions and across all cultures in the world.
- White: White color itself is a symbol of peace and purity, humility, innocence and silence. It represents the heavenly, pious and sincere feelings. The white blossoms convey an elegance and modesty.
- Yellow: A yellow flower is a symbol of happiness, friendship, enthusiasm, luxury, success, pride and treachery. It also represents the jealousy.
- Orange: You can represent your strong love, or a satisfaction of attaining the success through an orange flower. It is also a token of desire and enthusiasm. This vibrant color conveys satisfaction, confidence and passion for life.
- Red: A red flower is a favorite of youth as it represents an essence of emotions such as love and passion. It is also a symbol of courage, desire, admiration, constancy and respect. A red flower is a token of youth and enthusiasm.
- Peach pink: If you wish to express your sympathy, gratitude friendship or gentleness, then you can offer a peach pink flower.
- Pink: The elegant pink flowers attract the lovers. Pink is a color of love. And hence, offering a pink flower expresses your love and passion for the other person. A light pink flower is a symbol of delicacy, gentleness, grace, admiration and confidence. A dark pink flower represents the emotions such as gratitude and appreciation.
- Lavender: A lavender flower represents beauty, solitude and admiration. The lavender flowers are a token of grace, refinement and elegance. The lavender blossoms convey a message of a feminine beauty.
- Purple: This color is associated with the royalty and ceremony. The purple flower is a token of pride, dignity and success. The purple blooms represent admiration and accomplishment.
- Blue: The blue flowers can reduce stress and worries. They represent serenity, openness and peace. A blue flower offers a cooling effect. It is a perfect gift that promotes the muse of an artist, poet or musician. The blue flowers can be a unique gift to boost the inspiration.
- Green: This refreshing color represents resilience, youth, health and good fortune. The green flowers send a message of pleasure, renewal and optimism.